Chief Client Officer
BBA in Finance and Business Economics, Ohio University
- Boy Scouts of America, Greater Colorado Council, Executive Board
- The Denver Foundation, Professional Advisors Council
- University of Colorado, Denver Business School, Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship, Advisory Council
- Greenhouse Scholars, Development and Advisory Board
- Crestone Capital, LLC, Chief Strategy Officer
- JP Morgan Private Bank, Executive Director
Jeff is the Chief Client Officer of RMB Capital. Jeff is responsible for leading and managing the private client efforts of the firm which includes wealth management, family office services, and retirement plan solutions. Jeff has more than 17 years of experience in the financial services industry, most recently serving as chief strategy officer for a boutique, multi-family office located in Boulder, CO with $3.5 billion in assets and a focus on entrepreneurs and business owners with greater than $25M in assets.
Prior to that position, Jeff spent a decade in a variety of roles in New York City and Denver working with high net-worth clients for JP Morgan Private Bank, most notably supporting the Chief Investment Officer as a member of the investment strategy team which oversaw $600B in client assets globally.
Jeff earned his BBA from Ohio University with a dual degree in Finance and Business Economics. Jeff is an Eagle Scout and continues to support his community through his leadership and board-level involvement with the Greater Colorado Council of the Boy Scouts of America, The Denver Foundation, CU Denver’s Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship, and Greenhouse Scholars.