S.V.P., Director of Retirement Plan Solutions
BS in Geology, University of North Carolina
- National Association of Plan Advisors, Member
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries, Member
- Series 65 License with FINRA
- Lincoln Trust Company, Retirement Plan Consultant
- ePlan Services, Relationship Manger
- Great-West Life & Annuity, 401(k) Compliance Analyst
James is the S.V.P. and Director of Retirement Plan Solutions for RMB Capital. He is responsible for leading and managing the retirement plan consulting business at RMB Capital.
James has more than 23 years of experience in the financial services industry and has a passion for helping employers identify the most appropriate solutions to help their employees have a successful retirement.
James earned his BS from the University of North Carolina and is a member of the National Association of Plan Advisors and the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries.
He enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and teenage daughters in his free time.