InternationalView all Strategies
As of March 31, 2023
December 31, 2017
This strategy is also available as a mutual fund. Visit RMBFunds.com for more information.
The International Strategy (“the Strategy”) invests in stocks that we believe are intrinsically undervalued and exhibit strong or improving fundamental characteristics. The Strategy invests in companies of all sizes and domiciles, with a primary focus on developed countries that we believe have superior long-term risk/reward potential.
- Identify quality businesses through disciplined, bottom-up, fundamental analysis
- Apply qualitative and quantitative screens, as well as qualitative event-tracking tools, to identify mispriced high-quality, growing international businesses
- Follow a proprietary research checklist to minimize the impact of behavioral biases and stay focused on core quality criteria regardless of the industry or region of operations
- Drive regional, country, and sector weights through bottom-up stock selection, with diversification across at least five different countries by the origin of cash flows
- Emphasize long-term fundamentals and ignore near-term noise