This strategy is also available as a mutual fund. Visit RMBFunds.com for more information.
The Dividend Growth Strategy (“the Strategy”) seeks quality growth companies trading at attractive valuation levels with growing dividend payments.
Utilizing a disciplined, bottom-up, fundamental approach, we believe the Strategy’s process is distinguished by three key attributes:
Quality Approach, Seeking Companies With:
- Durable business models with attractive economics
- Competitive advantages, barriers to entry, and distinctive differentiation
- Management teams that we deem to be exceptional based on a history of prudent capital allocation, an ability to adapt, and interests aligned with shareholders
Earnings Growth Evaluation
- Emphasis on secular growth opportunities rather than cyclical growth
- Focus on organic growth—deconstruct growth to identify potential inflection points
- Seek out strong returns on invested capital and high levels of free cash generation
- Evaluate ability and desire to consistently grow dividend payments over time
- Reflects our deep conviction in holdings
- Ensures our clients’ assets are focused in our best ideas while still being adequately diversified
- Enables us to conduct rigorous, fundamental research on every holding