V.P., Controller, Family Office Services
AD in Accounting, Milwaukee Area Technical College
- St. Florian, Pastoral Council and Finance Council Member and Christian Women Secretary
- Brew City Bully Club, Volunteer
- Special Olympics, Coach
- Jacobus Wealth Management, Inc., Managing Director - Controller
- Elser Enterprises Inc., Accountant
- Enterprise Newspapers, Business Manager
Janice joined RMB Capital in 2017 when Jacobus Wealth Management (JWM) combined with RMB. At JWM, Janice was the managing director – controller. Earlier in her career, she was an accountant at Elser Enterprises Inc. and business manager at Enterprise Newspapers.
At RMB, Janice is responsible for executing all accounting functions related to partnerships, trusts, foundations and personal accounts within Family Office Services, and more.
She received her AD in Accounting from Milwaukee Area Technical College and volunteers her time at St. Florian Catholic Church, Special Olympics and the Brew City Bully Club.