V.P., Wealth Advisor
BBA in Management, Davenport University
MBA in Management, Western Michigan University
- Hands Up Foundation, Board of Directors
- Corporal Christopher Kelly Willis Foundation, Board of Directors
- Zhang Financial, Associate Vice President, Client Services
- Greenleaf Trust, Trust Relationship Officer
- Chestnut Exploration Partners, Inc., Senior Broker
- Energy Securities, Inc., Registered Representative
- JP Morgan Chase & Co., Personal Banker
- United States Marine Corps, Combat Engineer
- Seelye Automotive Group, Sales Consultant/Manager
Chris joined RMB Capital in January 2019 as a vice president, wealth advisor. He provides wealth management services to a wide range of high-net-worth clients in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Nebraska.
Prior to joining RMB, Chris was a senior manager at Zhang Financial in Portage, Michigan, and has held numerous other professional positions throughout his financial services career, beginning in 2005 at JP Morgan Chase.
Prior to pursuing his business degree, CFP, and MBA, Chris served in the United States Marine Corps, where he did two tours in Iraq as a combat engineer and .50 caliber Machine gunner.
In his spare time, Chris sits on the boards of two local nonprofits: the Corporal Christopher Kelly Willis Foundation and the Hands up Foundation.
He enjoys skiing, playing guitar, and, most of all, spending time with his daughter.